Make the perfect drip (or filling) for your cakes!
Skip buying drips from the store and make your own delicious home ganache right at home using only two ingredients, chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream.
There are different ratios of chocolate to cream that can be used for ganache, but the perfect ratio for drips and fillings is 1:1.
A 1:1 ratio means equal parts of both ingredients. An example of this would be 1 cup chocolate chips to 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
Chocolate Ganache Drip
This chocolate ganache consistency is perfect for drip cakes or for using as a filling.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 1 8" Cake
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chip semi-sweet
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Add chocolate chips to a medium sized bowl
- Microwave heavy cream for 1 minute or until it starts to bubble
- Add heavy cream to chocolate chips and allow to sit for 1 minute
- Using a whisk, mix the chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream together until combined
- Now using a spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated
- If pieces of chocolate are not melted completely, microwave for a few seconds then continue to mix until completely combined
- Allow ganache to set for one hour at room temperate or can be placed in the fridge for a faster set time
Sodium: 66mg | Calcium: 77mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 1749IU | Sugar: 34g | Potassium: 89mg | Cholesterol: 180mg | Calories: 703kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 38g | Fat: 61g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 41g | Iron: 1mg
12 thoughts on “How To Make Perfect Chocolate Ganache Drip”
I have just started learn and l got impressed by ur work l believe one day l will be like u
How I wish you can tutor me. Your works are superb
I’ve been waiting for you to share your recipes.
I’m excited to give your recipe a try. I haven’t had much success in the past.😞
Thanks for sharing…. I really love your works especially when you SMILE❤️❤️❤️
Tqsm for the lovely recipe.. by the way.i love your smile…
Thank you!!! So nice of you to share❤️
I love your work how I wish I can meet with you am from Nigeria
Thank you for the recipe
Love ur work always, eagerly waiting for more recipe.thanks
You are very talented, stay blessed..
Yes! those little round cakes. Let’s have a recipe